[ipv6hackers] IPv6 training

Marc Heuse mh at mh-sec.de
Tue Nov 8 21:41:26 CET 2011

Hi,

Fernando and me are giving trainings too, but mostly at conferences.
Fernando at deepsec/vienna, November this year, me next Monday in
Rotterdam and in March at CanSecWest/Vancouver.
If you find enough people or enough money ;-) I am sure you could
convince one of us to do a specific training.

the problem with ipv6 security trainings is that most people do not have
the experience either with ipv6 or security. so they just keep the
contents on the surface.

Greets,
Marc / vanHauser

Am 04.10.2011 22:34, schrieb DShadov:
> Hey, guys,
>
> (sorry if this is an offtopic here)
> Looking for a good IPv6 training for staff in various areas (developers,
> networking people, admins, etc)
>
> I took SEC546 IPv6 Essentials 1 day course - its taught by Johannes Ulrich,
> very good course.
>
> Any other suggestions besides above?
>
> I found these guys (http://www.ipv6training.com/IPv6Courses/) but they are
> mostly in UK, I am thinking either local (in US) or online training.
>
> Thank you

Marc Heuse
Mobil: +49 177 9611560
Fax: +49 30 37309726
www.mh-sec.de

Marc Heuse - IT-Security Consulting
Winsstr. 68
10405 Berlin

Ust.-Ident.-Nr.: DE244222388
PGP: FEDD 5B50 C087 F8DF 5CB9  876F 7FDD E533 BF4F 891A