[ipv6hackers] IPv6 training

Fred Bovy fred at fredbovy.com
Wed Nov 9 10:44:28 CET 2011

Hi,

I have been a CISCO IOS IPv6 Dev-Test Engineer for 6-7 years and did the
dev-testing for features like 6PE, 6VPE, Netflow for IPv6, SeND and I have
also helped other projects. I have more than 20 years experience in the
TCP/IP networks and more than ten in IPv6.

I am teaching the courses I have developed, the CISCO courses and also a
first course derived from CISCO IP6FD but dedicated for Service Providers
with labs for SP that I have found in no other training yet. And I am
constantly updating my courseware to reflect the current best practices
and latest IETF recommendations.

Here is an example of a Customized CISCO IPv6 Course for SP with Fast Lane:
http://www.fastlaneus.com/course/fl-ipv6spse

Fred Bovy
ccie #3013