[ipv6hackers] IPv6 security presentation at Hack.lu 2011

Jim Small jim.small at cdw.com
Fri Sep 23 02:52:21 CEST 2011

Karl,

Definitive information on SeND support from Apple for OS X:
I pinged one of the Apple Core OS Developers and he said that the XNU kernel (OS X and iOS) does not implement SeND. So for now the answer is no.  I don't have a link but if you want to double check you could post in the Apple Development Forums.

I haven't found/heard anything for a Linux Live CD with SeND and I'm not too optimistic that I will.  You can compile it in with Linux or FreeBSD but it's up to you to make it work.

--Jim