[ipv6hackers] ipv6hackers meeting in Berlin (July 28th, 2013)

Dan York york at isoc.org
Thu Jun 13 14:30:16 CEST 2013

Fernando,

Do you want this gathering publicized more widely?  I.e. would you like me
to put up a blog post about it on Deploy360? circulate it in social media,
etc?

I'm glad to do so... but if you want to just spread the word among mailing
lists I won't.

Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/