[ipv6hackers] IPv6 security (slides and training)

Marc Heuse mh at mh-sec.de
Fri Nov 18 07:25:02 CET 2011

>> REALLY???? So give me some references of SP who have deployed NAT444???
>
> Many mobile providers provide mifi hotspots or hotspots on phones that are
> effectively Nat444.

one I know will move from NAT444 to NAT4444, no kidding.
for gprs/umts they would want to run dual stack, and that is not
possible with the chips in the mobile phones. the newest generation
does, but they are just put into the newest phones, so they must add
another NAT layer

Greets,
Marc

--
Marc Heuse
Mobil: +49 177 9611560

Marc Heuse - IT-Security Consulting
Winsstr. 68
10405 Berlin

Ust.-Ident.-Nr.: DE244222388
PGP: FEDD 5B50 C087 F8DF 5CB9  876F 7FDD E533 BF4F 891A