[ipv6hackers] my IPv6 insecurity slides

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Nov 25 00:14:23 CET 2011

On 11/24/2011 09:13, Fernando Gont wrote:
> Although last time I checked, most
> implementations were ignoring RDNSS options...

I think in most cases this is simply because they haven't implemented
the bits to deal with them. FreeBSD has, but there are still bugs being
reported, and given the extremely low percentage of routers sending them
I think that the worst is still yet to come here.

Doug

--

		"We could put the whole Internet into a book."
		"Too practical."