[ipv6hackers] my IPv6 insecurity slides

Frederic Bovy fred at fredbovy.com
Sat Nov 26 01:22:21 CET 2011

Le 25 nov. 2011 à 05:55, Marc Heuse a écrit :

> But anybody who introduces IPv6 in the internal network without a
> business need should be fired. for a waste of human resource, harder
> troubleshooting, more error prone networks - and increased security risks.

Wow!  Terrific..

And what is your recommendation for your "Internal IPv4 Only users" who wants to access External IPv6 contents ?

I don't think you ignore that the Internet counts more than 6300 IPv6 Web sites, more than 2000 IPv6 Applications and than more and more content will be reachable with IPv6 Client.

Do you recommend  Application Layer Proxies,  NAT46 or NAT-PT for these users ?
Welcome to the 2012!

Fred