[ipv6hackers] my IPv6 insecurity slides

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 06:48:34 CET 2011

> +1
>
> We have 30+ years experience of "attempting" to deploy ipv4 securely. It
> would be bizarre to turn our noses up at the flaws if ipv6.

+10

So rightly said it. Are you up for mentorship... :) We are still investing
so much on IPv4 security and its loopholes and still not willing to invest
even 10% of it to test run v6. We end up sending some amount of spam over
the internet cloud on W6D due to misconfigured filters on v6 edge. But
thats the best way to learn? isn;t it? you take a step further and
evaluate. There is no way going back now.

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui