[ipv6hackers] IPv6 security presentation at Hack.lu 2011

Tomas Podermanski tpoder at cis.vutbr.cz
Thu Sep 22 10:44:24 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I see that slides turned on quite interesting discussion. I can also
contribute with two more presentation on that topic available at:

05/2011 IPv6 – Security Issues - IPSec does "solve" everything
http://europen.cz/Proceedings/38/2011-ipv6-sec-europen.ppt

09/2011 Deploying IPv6 in University Campus Network
http://ow.feide.no/_media/geantcampus:ipv6-podermanski.ppt
(starting slide 26 there are touched some issues that we feel them as
are very problematic - specially in a security area).

I will also be very glad to hear some comments or ideas related to the
topic and our points of view.

Thanks,
Tomas