[ipv6hackers] Slides for "Recent Advances in IPv6 Security" at Hackito Ergo Sum 2012

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Sat Apr 14 15:01:57 CEST 2012

Folks,

The slides for my presentation "Recent Advances in IPv6 Security" at
Hackito Ergo Sum 2012 (http://2012.hackitoergosum.org/) are available
at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/presentations/HES2012/fgont-hes2012-recent-advances-in-ipv6-security.pdf>

The same slides are available in other formats at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/presentations/index.html>

P.S.: It was my first time at Hackito, and it turned out to be a great
conference (both tech- and fun-wise). It was also great to meet Marc
Heuse in person for the first time, and chat a little bit about v6
security and stuff.

Thanks!

Best regards,
--