[ipv6hackers] Definition of "struct ip6_opt" in Mac OS

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Thu Jul 19 22:08:24 CEST 2012

Hi, Adrian,

On 07/19/2012 08:42 PM, Adrian Bool wrote:
> I just remmbered that you can tell gcc to dump out all constants - looking
> for Xcode in the list gives no results,
>
> $ gcc -E -dM hello.c | grep -i xcode

Apparently, there are some "library version" constants... I will check
these later (running out of battery right now).

If this doesn't solve my problem, I will most likely end up fixing it
the dirty way: simply define the structure myself, and use an internal
name for it... :-(

Thanks!

Best regards,
--