[ipv6hackers] IPv6 prefix changing

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Mar 7 09:53:19 CET 2012

Hi Alex,

You're right, I got an official confirmation. It is not (yet) such a law,
but it is a very strong recommendation from the data protection agency and
it seems that German ISPs offering IPv6 to residential customers (or in
the process to), have included such recommendation in their plans. I've
seen this already in a couple of ISPs presentations, including DT.

Regards,
Jordi