[ipv6hackers] Dynamic prefixes & privacy (was: IPv6 prefix changing)

Alex List alex.list.gm at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:16:27 CET 2012

Unfortunately misunderstandings happen all the time. It is very
difficult to find good analogies. At first glance yours seems good,
but even the layman would then ask what happens with Internet on the
smart phones and it's perfectly possible to have static addresses
while mobile. An another analogy would be as if we were demanded to
carry our personal ID card visible wherever we go.