[ipv6hackers] IPv6 security: New IETF I-Ds, slideware and videos of recent presentations, trainings, etc...

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Mon May 28 16:39:04 CEST 2012

Folks,

* We've published a new IETF I-D entitled "DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting
Against Rogue DHCPv6 Servers", which is meant to provide RA-Guard-like
protection against rogue DHCPv6 servers. The I-D is available at:
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-opsec-dhcpv6-shield-00.txt>
Other IPv6 security I-Ds (such as,
draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation) have been revised. Please
check them out at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/publications/ietf.html>

* The slideware (and some videos!) of some of our recent presentations
about IPv6 security are now available online. You can find them at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/presentations/index.html>

* We have also scheduled IPv6 hacking trainings in Paris (France) and
Ghent (Belgium). You can find more details at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/index.html#conferences>

Our Twitter: @SI6Networks

Thanks,
- --