[ipv6hackers] List of IPv6-only services?

de =?iso-8859-1?q?Br=FCn?=, Markus markus.debruen at bsi.bund.de
Thu Oct 25 15:37:56 CEST 2012

> I've never used them myself.
Me neither, but Microsoft says:

"DirectAccess clients running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
automatically create a protected and tunneled IPv6 connection to a
DirectAccess server running Windows Server 2008 R2 whenever a client
determines it is on the Internet."
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.07.cableguy.aspx

Cheers,
Markus