[ipv6hackers] IPv6 for for (developer) dummies

Adrian Bool adrian.bool at revolution.net.eu
Thu Sep 13 12:56:00 CEST 2012

Hi.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> I need to bring our developers up to speed on IPv6.
>
> Does anyone have a set of presentation slides I could
> use?

The following book may be a good buy for your organisation...

Migrating Applications to IPv6<http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920020974.do>

It is quite short, only 50 pages, and doesn't really deal with IPv6 and the
socket API, but could be good as checklist of items that need to be
reviewed when bringing IPv6 to an application.

Kind regards,

Adrian

PS: Does (s)he know you referred to them as a dummy?  ;-)

--
Adrian Bool, Director, Network Revolution Limited

e adrian.bool at revolution.net.eu

w http://revolution.net.eu/

m +44 7525 781 982

*Learn and share IPv6 knowledge for free at
**http://ipv6exchange.net/*<http://ipv6exchange.net/>

Network Revolution Limited, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW,
United Kingdom.

Registered in England and Wales, 7607414.