[ipv6hackers] Ipv6hackers Digest, Vol 15, Issue 11

Eastgard, Tom tom.eastgard at boeing.com
Fri Sep 14 17:14:30 CEST 2012

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:56:50 +0200
From: Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>
To: ipv6hackers at lists.si6networks.com
Subject: [ipv6hackers] IPv6 for for (developer) dummies

Hi,

I need to bring our developers up to speed on IPv6.

Does anyone have a set of presentation slides I could use?

Thanks.

-- Eugen

EL --

Also consider emailing Eva M. Castro, who has done a number of presentations on porting apps v4 to v6.  My set of slides are old, so I recommend you contact her directly for her latest set. Try <eva @ gsyc escet urjc es> Alternately, her web page is: http://gsyc.escet.urjc.es/~eva/index_eng.htm

te