[ipv6hackers] RA flood on Windows 8

Joe Klein jsklein at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:05:53 CEST 2012

I get the same message no matter if I am discussing the RA flood DoS,
Teredo problems, host based firewall limitations, application proxy used in
front of windows 2003 applications, Security ND, and others. Considering
they were attempting to recruitment me recently, not with the promise I
could improved security for their products, but that I would be 'protecting
the image of micro$oft"

The quote I keep hearing from the Micro$oft people about IPv6 is, "Any
changes required to IPv6 will force us to make major changes to many other
applications. At this time we do not have the programers and the funding to
fix it"

On the upside, more capabilities for my penetration testing tool kit -
"Thank you Microsoft"

Joe Klein

Definition: Microsoft - The malware you pay for.