[ipv6hackers] FYI - Videos from IPv6 Hackers meeting in Berlin slowly posting to YouTube

Eldad Zack zack at eantc.de
Thu Aug 8 17:30:01 CEST 2013

Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for arranging the recording equipment and all the
effort you put into it, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Eldad

On 07/08/2013 23:43, Dan York wrote:
> IPv6-hackers members,
>
> FYI, the videos from the sessions at the "IPv6 Hackers Meeting #1" are s...l...o...w...l...y... uploading to YouTube right now and should be visible over the next day at:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/deploy360
>
> I rendered them as HD 720p videos so that you might actually be able to read the slides, but the downside is that this generates huge files and I'm discovering just how slow a 1 Mbps uplink is via my local cable provider.  :-(
>
> The first two, an intro from Fernando and the commercial firewall testing from the team at ERNW, are both available now.  Oliver Eggert's FT6 presentation is almost uploaded at the time I'm sending this message - and 5 more are queued and waiting for the bits to be available:
>
> - Eric Vyncke on IPv6 deployment monitoring
> - Eldad Zack on IPv6 security assessment and firewall benchmarking
> - Marc Heuse with news about THC-IPv6
> - Fernando Gont with news about his IPv6 security toolkit
> - Christoph Mueller on DNS reconnaissance using DNSSEC
>
> Given that I'm planning to be off for the next two days I thought I'd let you know the videos will be popping out so that none of you who presented would be surprised to see the video out there.    Eventually they will all be added to this YouTube playlist:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHhl3e4EjNpcpwJ3Dykt22Fsa1BDj4Y_4
>
> ... but they have to be uploaded before I can add them.
>
> Anyway, enjoy the videos... and if the presenters want any changes to the text associated with the videos, or if you catch any errors in the videos, please send me direct email with the changes.
>
> Enjoy,
> Dan
>
> --
> Dan York
> Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society
> york at isoc.org <mailto:york at isoc.org>   +1-802-735-1624
> Jabber: york at jabber.isoc.org <mailto:york at jabber.isoc.org>
> Skype: danyork   http://twitter.com/danyork
>
> http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/

Eldad Zack
Testingenieur

EANTC AG - European Advanced Networking Test Center
Salzufer 14, 10587  Berlin, Germany
phone +49.30.3180595-61, fax +49.30.3180595-10
zack at eantc.de    http://www.eantc.de

EANTC Aktiengesellschaft
Place of Business / Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Germany
Chairman / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Herbert Almus
Managing Director / Vorstand: Carsten Rossenhövel, Gabriele Schrenk
Registered: HRB 73694, Amtsgericht  Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany
EU VAT No: DE 812824025