[ipv6hackers] FYI - SANS seeking IPv6 articles and tools for their "IPv6 Focus Month" on the ISC Diary site

Dan York york at isoc.org
Fri Feb 22 16:59:37 CET 2013

FYI, the SANS Institute is seeking IPv6 security stories and tools to include on their Internet Storm Center (ISC) Diary site during March as they have their "IPv6 Focus Month". I figure the folks on this list might be a good source for those articles and tools! ;-)

Here's the ISC diary article about it:

https://isc.sans.edu/diary/IPv6+Focus+Month/15049

And I put up a blog post about it this morning on our site:

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2013/02/sans-seeking-ipv6-security-storiestools-for-ipv6-focus-month-in-march/

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society
Jabber: york at jabber.isoc.org
Skype: danyork   http://twitter.com/danyork

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/