[ipv6hackers] The state of IPv6 (pen)testing and the future

Fernando Gont fernando at gont.com.ar
Thu Jan 24 05:38:41 CET 2013

On 01/23/2013 04:03 PM, Merike Kaeo wrote:
> FWIW I am going to RSA just to play with the products on show floor
> and will see how many devices I can play with that do have real v6 in
> them.

FWIW, I've been playing with the idea of holding an ipv6hackers meeting
next to the IETF meetings (a la IEPG). It doesn't necessarily need to be
in the context of IETF meetings, but it might be a good idea to hae such
a thing.

I'm not thinking about a "conference", but rather about an informal
meeting were people can show cool IPv6 stuff -- for the most part, point
fingers at broken stuff, show tools, and discuss solutions to existing
problems.

If anyone is interested in pursuing this idea, please do let me know.

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando at gont.com.ar || fgont at si6networks.com