[ipv6hackers] Recently-revised IETF I-Ds about IPv6 security

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Thu Jan 24 11:41:22 CET 2013

Folks,

Summary of IETF Internet-Drafts we have recently revised:

Title:     Security Assessment of Neighbor Discovery (ND) for IPv6

Title:     Security Implications of IPv6 options of Type 10xxxxxx

Title:     Security Implications of Predictable Fragment

Title:     Processing of IPv6 "atomic" fragments

Title:     Security Implications of IPv6 on IPv4 Networks

Title:     Network Reconnaissance in IPv6 Networks

Title:     Virtual Private Network (VPN) traffic leakages in dual-stack
hosts/ networks

Title:     DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting Against Rogue DHCPv6 Servers

Title:     Security Implications of IPv6 Fragmentation with IPv6
Neighbor Discovery

Thanks,
--
Fernando Gont