[ipv6hackers] ipv6hackers Meeting in Berlin

Enno Rey erey at ernw.de
Mon Jul 15 17:49:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 05:37:50AM -0700, Merike Kaeo wrote:

> I'm sorry to be missing this as I'll be in Tanzania doing a security workshop.  However, folks who will be
> attending this meeting in Berlin will also most likely not be at DefCon where this preso is something that I found interesting:
>
> https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-21/dc-21-speakers.html#Alonso
>
> Has anyone used this tool?  It looks to be a Windows based tool.  Would be interesting
> to check out at some point - a precursory look doesn't show anything really new but you never know.
>
> http://www.toolswatch.org/2013/04/evil-foca-alpha-version-released/

actually he showed the stuff at Troopers13. presentation and video can be found here:

https://www.troopers.de/archives/troopers13/agenda13/troopers13-presentations/index.html

best

Enno

> - merike
>

> On Sat 13/07/13 11:30 AM , Fernando Gont <fgont at si6networks.com> wrote:

> > [Resending, now with an appropriate "Subject" line :-) ]
> >
> > Folks,
> >
> > We finally put everything in place to announce the very first IPv6
> > Hackers meeting.
> >
> > All the relevant info is available at::
> >

> > Links:
> > ------
> > [1]
> > http://webmail.sonic.net/parse.php?redirect=http://lists.si6networks.com/li
> > stinfo/ipv6hackers

Enno Rey

ERNW GmbH - Carl-Bosch-Str. 4 - 69115 Heidelberg - www.ernw.de
Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax 6221 419008 - Cell +49 174 3082474
PGP FP 055F B3F3 FE9D 71DD C0D5  444E C611 033E 3296 1CC1

Handelsregister Mannheim: HRB 337135
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Enno Rey

Troopers 2013 Videos online: http://www.youtube.com/user/TROOPERScon?feature=watch