[ipv6hackers] Local-link traffic injection through tunneling ?

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 15 22:41:22 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I though Omar was only asking about nodes that were part of the tunnel.

What Omar might have been asking about was "automatic" bridging of non-tunnel nodes onto the same link as the tunnel nodes. That would make them part of the same link-local zone, but the bridging would have to be manually configured by the attack target.