[ipv6hackers] IETF Social? - Re: ipv6hackers meeting (Today, July 30, 2013)

Dan York york at isoc.org
Tue Jul 30 14:03:51 CEST 2013

Folks,

Looking at the timing, if we're planning this to go from 16:00 to 20:00
there is an overlap with the beginning of the IETF Social.  Are there
people going to the IPv6 hackers meeting who are planning to go directly
over to the social when we're done?  (or are people not going to the
social?)

Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/