[ipv6hackers] Looking for feedback on subjective top list of IPv6 security issues

Jim Small jim.small at cdw.com
Sun Mar 10 03:50:01 CET 2013

> My hope is that we have rough consensus on best practices and
> reasonable security by then.  One can only hope...

I should clarify this...I think there is (at least behind closed doors) rough consensus on what should be done.  However in terms of awareness/education (especially outside of security/networking), IPv6 solution robustness, and ease of implementation/management there is a ways to go.  That's what I'm hoping to see ramp up in the next few years.

--Jim