[ipv6hackers] Is there a telecom company which adpated IPv6 network on LTE?

cb.list6 cb.list6 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:58:20 CEST 2013

On May 30, 2013 9:19 AM, "Owen DeLong" <owend at he.net> wrote:

> Sent from my iPad
>
> On May 30, 2013, at 11:20 AM, "cb.list6" <cb.list6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Owen DeLong <owend at he.net> wrote:
> >>

> >> Sent from my iPad

> >> VZW
> >
> > T-Mobile USA also allows inbound IPv6 connections.  Perhaps
> > "end-to-end IPv6 connectivity"  is now a de facto standard, ask for it
> > by name :)
>
> True, but Skype still works on VZW.

Works on tmobile too. You can select apn type ipv4/ipv6 on tmobile phones
for dual stack

And, 464xlat phone will be out RSN

CB

> > CB

of inbound traffic, there is a incorrect billing.

> >> So far, I have not seen a problem.

> >> I suppose it's a potential issue, but is this different from any other
metered internet service which allows inbound traffic?

ipv6hackers-bounces at lists.si6networks.com] On Behalf Of cb.list6
IPv6 network on LTE?

disables any inbound connections, is that right?

their firewall for outbound flows?