[ipv6hackers] Progress on IPv6 Anti-SPAM Solutions?

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Thu Feb 13 11:01:45 CET 2014

Coming from one of those vendors whose reputation database
(senderbase.org) is in the process of being built (chicken & egg issue as
usual even worse now as users do not want to send anything to the US cloud
after the NSA debacle)...

My understanding is that reputation is not the major criterium used to
classify spam...

-éric