[ipv6hackers] New IETF I-D on IPv6 ND SLLA/TLLA options (forwarding loops)

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Fri Feb 14 15:59:35 CET 2014

Folks,

We have published a new IETF I-D on issues arising from "malicious"
Neighbor Discovery SLLA/TLLA options. The I-D is available at:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-lla-opt-validation-00.txt>

We'd welcome any comments. If you feel like sending feedback, please
send it to "draft-gont-6man-lla-opt-validation at tools.ietf.org" (without
the quotes, and make sure to CC "ipv6 at ietf.org" (without the quotes).

The aforementioned issues can, of course, be reproduced with THC-IPv6
and the IPv6 toolkit (http://www.si6networks.com/tools/ipv6toolkit).

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando