[ipv6hackers] IPv6 Addressing Plan Hints?

Johannes Weber johannes at webernetz.net
Fri Jan 10 17:42:15 CET 2014

 Hi folks,

 just wanted to say 'thank you' for all of your replies. Seven answers
 in less than one hour - not bad I think! Enough stuff to read for the
 next few days. ;)

 And thanks, Enno, for your first blog post. I will be very interested
 in your third one about the structuring of regions.

 Bye and enjoy your weekend!

 Johannes

 ---
 Johannes Weber