[ipv6hackers] the end is near (or for IPv6: the beginning)

Wouter van Bommel wouter at vanbommelonline.nl
Tue Jan 28 14:07:30 CET 2014

I can imagine that host-2-host ipsec encryption can become popular,
provided that we get a easy to implement solution for key exchange (pki via
dns & dnssec seems promising).

That will also stop a lot of 'sniffing' on the net which is a common
practice at some location, and it will encrypt data irrespective of the
application that is used, so even plain ftp becomes "secure" with respect
to the login phase. (You still have to trust the server to handle password
correctly)

Regards,

Wouter