[ipv6hackers] IPv6 security (slides and training)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Nov 9 20:51:19 CET 2011

Hi Geoff,

We did measurements for peer-to-peer traffic during some time in 6to4 and
Teredo relays. The traffic is there.

Clearly there is no "web" IPv6 traffic unless we start counting IPv6
videos in YouTube or other similar apps, but the peer-to-peer one is not
negligible. Looking to actual peers in a bitorrent session I just tried,
it was near 45% of IPv6 peers, not that bad, right ?.

(note that I've copied to you because the list seems moderated or at
least, my emails don't go thru, so feel free to replay to the list, so
others can follow the thread)

Regards,
Jordi