[ipv6hackers] my IPv6 insecurity slides

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Wed Nov 23 18:42:31 CET 2011

	I do not agree on some on your slides, some other need some update after recently work done in the IETF. Some others are really good.

	But agree to disagree is the point of this, isn't it?

	My biggest disagreement is to recommend people to disable IPv6, that will take us no-where. I agree that some environments should not enable v6 for some reasons, but to generalise the practice seems wrong to me.

Regards,
.as