[ipv6hackers] IPv6 security tools released

Dan York york at isoc.org
Tue Jul 3 15:07:25 CEST 2012

Fernando,

Thanks for the notification.  Two questions for you:

1. At first I thought that ipv6-toolkit-v1.1.tar.gz had all the tools and the other downloads were if you wanted a specific tool... but it's not clear to me after downloading the file if that is the case.  What is in this "ipv6-toolkit" download as compared to the other tools?   (Adding a description on the download page would be helpful.)

2. Is the code for these tools hosted on some collaborative site like Github? (or could the code be?)  That would allow for others to easily send you potential additions, fixes, suggestions, etc.

Thanks for making these available!

Regard,s
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society
Jabber: york at jabber.isoc.org
Skype: danyork   http://twitter.com/danyork

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/