[ipv6hackers] List of IPv6-only services?

Kevin Karp kevin at ipv6now.com.au
Sat Oct 27 00:03:56 CEST 2012

Hi Moreiras

 >I think that real ipv6-only websites and services are not to be seen
in the short run.

Hard to disagree. But someone has to do it.

IPv6Now is happy to do so. Please visit http://6only.6now.net!

 > and why?

1. To lead - especially when no others are doing so
2. To get attention
3. To make sales to the true believers
4. To make a profit (we have to live too)
5. To show we can
6. To measure the results
7. To be truly, wonderfully geeky
8. To be exclusive
9. Just for heck of it, and
10. To have some fun!

 > Just a small, very very small, percent of the Internet users would
have access to it.

A question for the list...

Is this the first fully commercial web site that is:
1. a commercial purchase web site ONLY accessible from IPv6 and...
2. selling real genuine product only available from the v6 site?

There are 2 criteria in that question. Both have to be met.

I'm interested to find out if there are any others. I'd be surprised if
we are the first.

 > The justification against this kind of providers is already out
there: the lack of ipv4 addresses.

Someone has to take the lead for others to follow. We're happy to be
amongst the leaders.

Are we on our own at this stage?

Regards

Kevin

--
IPv6 Now Pty Ltd____Understanding, Transition, Innovation____
ACN 126 460 955
Kevin Karp, Directorkevin at ipv6now.com.au
www.ipv6now.com.au                        Tel +61 2 6161 6607
PO Box 152
Civic Square ACT 2608 Australia          Fax +61 2 6262 9938