[ipv6hackers] The state of IPv6 (pen)testing and the future

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Thu Jan 24 22:31:32 CET 2013

Hi, Ron,

On 01/24/2013 01:03 PM, Ronald Bonica wrote:
> I'm interested.
>

>> FWIW, I've been playing with the idea of holding an ipv6hackers meeting
>> next to the IETF meetings (a la IEPG). It doesn't necessarily need to
>> be in the context of IETF meetings, but it might be a good idea to hae
>> such a thing.

Do you think it would be feasible to get a meeting room to do it next to
an IETF meeting? (e.g., same day as IEPG, or some other day during the
IETF week).

Not sure about the *next* IETF meeting (both in terms of whether it's
too late to request a meeting room (if at all possible), and if we're in
time to send a "call for talks" or the like)... but for the other IETF
in Berlin, we would have Marc Heuse in the city (he lives there :-) ),
and a few other folks might plan in advance.

Related question: Any idea if folks that want to attend, say, IEPG need
to have payed the registration for the IETF?

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont