[ipv6hackers] Best Network Tap - for home

John Hall jhall_ipv6hackers at ptavvs.net
Wed Jul 10 22:30:07 CEST 2013

A super cheap aggregating tap that's readily accessible... no promises on the throughput, but I've used on port pairs
with sustained 200Mbps throughput without issues:

http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/prosafe-plus-switches/GS105E.aspx

There's a bunch of similar netgear five port switches.  Only the "Prosafe Plus" one supports a single mirroring port.

It can be configured to mirror any or all of the other ports.  I got my last one for $49.

JMH