[ipv6hackers] IPv6 Hackers Meetings (Frankfurt & Berlin)

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Fri May 17 16:37:17 CEST 2013

Folks,

** IPv6 Hackers meeting in Frankfurt (June 5th, 2013) **

There's some indication that a decent number of folks will be available
to meet at Frankfurt, just before the German IPv6 Kongress
(http://www.ipv6-kongress.de/events/ipv6-kongress/Programm-vorlaeufig.html).

I propose to meet on June 5th. (we still need to arrange *where* to meet
:-) )

I've set-up a Google groups list to arrange any details for this and
possibly other ipv6hackers meetings. Please feel free to join at:
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ipv6hackers-meetings>.

Discussion of any logistic issues (where to meet, what to do, etc.)
should happen in that list, such that we don't bother folks who are not
interested in meeting in person. However, when all th relevant details
have been arranged, I will announce the meeting(s) here.

** IPv6 hackers meeting in Berlin (July 28th, 2013?) **

I've received the "ok" from IETF's chair Jari Arkko to meet at Berlin.
Most likely on July 28th. In principle,, the idea would be to have some
presentations there... although lots of details still need to be
arranged (on the list
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ipv6hackers-meetings>).

Note: Think of this as a rather informal meeting, for v6 hackers, by v6
hackers... without coffee breaks or anything... but free for all ;-)

This meeting might be the first and last meeting :-) -- since I'm not
sure we'd have as many IPv6 hackers in any other place than Germany...

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont