[ipv6hackers] Revision of "IPv6 Stable Privacy Addresses" (Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-07.txt)

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Sun May 19 20:09:07 CEST 2013

Folks,

We have published a revision of our IETF I-D "A method for Generating
Stable Privacy-Enhanced Addresses with IPv6 Stateless Address
Autoconfiguration (SLAAC)".

This revision is available at:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-07>.

This proposal is key for the mitigation of address-scanning attacks,
while at the same time preventing host-tracking.

Stay tuned for more IPv6 security news on our Twitter account:
@SI6Networks

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando Gont