[ipv6hackers] Is there a telecom company which adpated IPv6 network on LTE?

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Wed May 29 19:29:15 CEST 2013

Hey Owen,

    If you have a private V4 address no contact can be initiated
incoming from the net to your phone, your phone has to initiate. If you
have a public v4 or v6 IP, then anyone on the net can initiate contact
directly with your phone. I think that's what the OP meant.

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary at baribault.net
GPG Key: 0x685430d1
Fingerprint: 9E4D 1B7C CB9F 9239 11D9 71C3 6C35 C6B7 6854 30D1