[ipv6hackers] the end is near (or for IPv6: the beginning)

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Sat Jan 4 18:28:31 CET 2014

Gert Doering <gert at space.net> writes:

> Over here in RIPE land, people still seem to be caught by surprise by
> the IPv4 run-out that happened over a year ago...

And most of them do nothing about it. I was offered 5 network related
projects in December 2013 and only one mentioned IPv6.

A company I sometimes work for invaded me as IPv6 expert to a customer
event in a *very* nice restaurant in Hamburg. There were only 4
customers and only one was interested in IPv6. But I already talked to
him a couple of weeks earlier.

Jens