[ipv6hackers] the end is near (or for IPv6: the beginning)

Joseph Jackson jjackson at aninetworks.net
Fri Jan 24 21:41:12 CET 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: ipv6hackers-bounces at lists.si6networks.com [mailto:ipv6hackers-bounces at lists.si6networks.com] On Behalf Of Gert Doering
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 1:19 PM
To: IPv6 Hackers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [ipv6hackers] the end is near (or for IPv6: the beginning)

Hi,

Good track record, but that sounds all like personal efforts, while you were complaining about "servers have no addresses", which sounds more like corporate environment - and that is specifically what my message was all about: one needs to be active here, to ensure that IPv6 happens,
*especially* in the corporate environment (now that DSL and cable providers are rolling it out to end users).

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

I've found that the hardest part of my IPv6 work.  The networking gear is ready and enabled and configured.  Servers running older OS versions take a long time to cycle out to newer releases.

Shrug.  Not sure how I can effect change better when control isn't within my hands.

Joseph