[ipv6hackers] IPv6 temporary addresses (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-rfc4941bis-03.txt)

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Thu Sep 5 14:50:50 CEST 2019

Folks,

We are working in a revision of RFC4941, to address issues found in such
spec.

The current version of the revised spec is available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc4941bis

We'd really like to hear your comments and double-check if we got
everything right.

If possible, please post your feedback on the 6man list
(https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6). In any case, feedback
posted on this list or sent unicast to me is also welcome.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Fernando