[ipv6hackers] The state of IPv6 (pen)testing and the future

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Fri Jan 25 11:02:42 CET 2013

	I am interested too.

	There is not much time for Orlando but may be an initial meeting could be organised. Possibly we could get a room for sunday morning/afternoon (like the IEPG) or in a late afternoon like we do with BoFs.

	I said let's do a beta for Orlando, if it works we could do something larger for Berlin and repeat it every two or three IETFs. Count on me to help.

Regards,
as