[ipv6hackers] Is there a telecom company which adpated IPv6 network on LTE?

김무성 disaster at sk.com
Thu May 30 08:57:21 CEST 2013

Owen, what is your smartphone provider(ISP or telecom company)?

And, I think that push service is inbound traffic (internet -> smartphone)
If block any inbound traffic, we can use push service.
If smartphone has a public IPv6 address, because of attacker, because of inbound traffic, there is a incorrect billing.

How do you think about this?