[ipv6hackers] IPv6 Addressing Plan Hints?

de =?iso-8859-1?q?Br=FCn?=, Markus markus.debruen at bsi.bund.de
Tue Jan 7 16:18:40 CET 2014

Hi Johannes,

I know two documents: one by surfnet (english) and one by BSI (german).
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/material/IPv6-for-LIRs-Training-Course/Preparing-an-IPv6-Addressing-Plan.pdf
https://www.bsi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/BSI/Internetsicherheit/isi_lana_studie_pdf.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

Regards,
Markus