[ipv6hackers] Configuring my laptop to use RFC 7217

Matěj Grégr igregr at fit.vutbr.cz
Sun Jul 16 12:09:35 CEST 2017

Hello Mark,
  I run gentoo 4.9.16, dhcpcd-6.11.3 and I have RFC 7217 addresses
without a problem. I don't use kernel autoconfig (accept_ra, autoconf
set to 0) but leave everything on dhcpcd. I have also /etc/dhcpcd.secret
file. If you are using dhcpcd for address configuration, try to run it
in foreground mode with more debug information to see what's going on.

M.